Monday, September 6, 2010

Great Coffee

We were hot,sweaty and in need of a pick-me-up after the climb up Batu Caves. Kent headed for Sri Hartamas in search of an ice cream parlor and unloaded us at Hartamas Shopping Centre. No Baskin-Robbins or Haagen-Dazs, so we settled for cut fruits, pies, nonya kuih and soya milk from a row of stalls on the 2nd floor. As we roamed the 2nd floor, the kids caught sight of ToysRUs and took off running.
As for me, I caught a whiff of coffee being brewed and bid adieu to Kent and kids and made a bee line for my cuppa of the day.
I ordered Caffe Latte...single shot espresso with steamed milk and look what came.....


Definitely the best cuppa I have ever had.
The cream was thick, foamy, trance inducing caffeine heaven. the rest of the cup was simply superb. Sip by sip, I savoured every precious drop.

This angmo definitely knows how to brew his stuff.
So when you get a craving for some caffeine, head for this place, Le Passione Coffee Bar.
The breakfast set with bacon, mushrooms, sunnyside up eggs looks tempting and I just might give it a try.

No comments: